- Monday: 8am-12 & 12:30- 6:00pm
- Wednesday: 8am - 12 & 12:30- 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 8am-12 & 12:30-6:00pm
- Thursday: 8am - 12 & 12:30-6:00pm
- Friday: 8am - 3pm
- 1st & 3rd Saturdays: 8:00am - 12:00noon
Ever heard the expression "you are what you eat?" Well the same is true for our pets. A nutrition-rich diet is your pet's first line of defense and a cornerstone of preventive care. Proper daily nutrition will go a long way in keeping your pet healthy by bolstering their immune system and supporting normal development in younger animals.
Every pet's nutritional needs are different, based on age, breed, health conditions, and lifestyle factors---all of which can make choosing the right pet food complicated. At MVC, our veterinarians and staff can take the guesswork out of feeding your pets by advising you about what's right for your animal.